Call us on +353 46 9077358


Frequently Asked Questions

  • Q: How long will it take for me to receive a response to my claim?

    We are committed to provide a quality service, our claims team will review the documentation supplied and will contact you as soon as possible. To avoid delays please ensure that you provide us with all the relevant documentation required to process your claim.

  • Q: Do I need to send original documentation with my claim?

    The original documentation we require are invoices and receipts required to support your claim and we suggest that you keep photocopies of every item you send us. Please note all costs incurred obtaining documentation should be borne by you.

  • Q: I do not have all the documents you require; can I proceed with my claim?

    It is a requirement of your policy that you provide full details when making a claim. You can still submit your claim with an accompanying letter explaining the reasons why you are unable to supply the required documents, but without all relevant documentation we cannot guarantee that the claim can be processed.

  • Q: Where can I get my Insurance Certificate?

    If you are not already in possession of these documents you can request them directly from wherever you purchased the Policy. Failing this, please let us know and we may be able to help obtain this.

  • Q: Where can I get my Booking Invoice?

    You can obtain this from the Travel Agent, Tour Operator, or if you have booked directly, a copy of the email / invoice from the Travel / Accommodation Provider.

  • Q: How will claim payments be made?

    Payments can be made by BACS transfer. Please complete the claim form accordingly. It will be made in the currency your policy is issued in.

  • Q: I'm not clear on how settlement has been reached; what should I do next?

    We suggest that you first refer to your policy as limits, exclusions, depreciation or excesses may apply. If you remain unclear with the settlement you should contact our Travel Claims Unit. Alternatively you can write to us at the address provided on the Claim Form - please mark 'Appeal' on the envelope. The claim will be reviewed and you will then be advised of your further options. If you are still not happy with the outcome you may then take the issue further as a formal complaint.

  • Q: Where do I write to?

    Please ensure that all documentation includes your Claim Reference Number and is sent to the relevant address provided on the Claim Form.

Intana is a trading style of Collinson Insurance Solutions Europe Limited. Collinson Insurance Solutions Europe Ltd is incorporated in Malta and enrolled in the Insurance Agents List to act as an Insurance Agent in terms of the Insurance Distribution Act (Cap. 487). Registered in Malta. Reg C89980. Address: Development House, St. Anne Street, Floriana, FRN 9010.